Thursday 27 November 2014

Nellie the Smart Worker

https://www.facebook.com/nellie.okullo

twitter.com/nelflo10

I am a smart worker/ learner- I am learning everyday -  concepts that I thought I had known begin to take a new shape for example, I can define social learning as how I learn from the people I work, play and live with -learning from others, learning in the presence of others and learning in groups.

Secondly, the ability to help someone to learn through  one -to -one relationship does not need to come from a tutor, a teacher  or expert. It only needs to be someone with more knowledge and skill.
This I have experienced in my own PLN especially among the participants in CCTI.

The next steps: I would like to move towards the ability to crowd source content -  A talent of digital learning which  is the ability to browse through a list of questions filtered by subjects, grade level, source, or platform (e.g., The Khan Academy) or by topics, tone, or creator (e.g., YouTube channels) in order to synthesize information.




No comments:

Post a Comment