Thursday 27 November 2014

Nellie's Memoirs


My projection after this course? My expectations? My hopes? To CHANGE Uganda into a learning society; eventually starting with the children born in this digital age_ digital natives!

I have also learnt the hard way. This course forced me to sharpen my concentration skill and to take note of all the small things surrounding technology. Having to be able to use technology aptly in my teaching means that I should be able to navigate my way round the tools! I actually spent the whole day trying to make the head and tail of the edublogs, determined not to get to bed till I  got it and ....Bingo! Here I am!

I learnt how to use the snipping tool too because I am fond of pictures- Pictures  say much, allows  for imagination,  arouse  interest and  are colourful.

I do not know what lies ahead but I would like to learn all there is that this course has to offer - my ultimate goal? LIFE LONG LEARNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment